Ascent Ascent

Thought it was a decent game, and then the symbolism hit. Good work. I'm not sure there should be a time limit though, I'd love to see what is at the top.

Ending Ending

Top notch game. Very excellent strategy-based play. The design is simply and beautiful. Love it and favorited.

Spheres 'n Stuff Polished Spheres 'n Stuff Polished

Pretty standard example of early game programming. I found it frustrating that I could only score the golden circles with the point of the mouse and suggest it would be better if the mouse were a shape capable of hitting the golden circles all around. Also, you might add a mute button.

Obsolescence Obsolescence

Super game, artistically rendered, very fun. Except the gaming experience suffers because there is no check point or level select. I'd really love to try some of the later levels but I can not get past the scrambler level, and everytime I die there I have to play the entire game again.

Gravity CanniBall! Gravity CanniBall!

solid

I enjoyed the game, but it was a little too simple. The physics were strange. The gravity idea is fun and the way the good and bad smileys react differently to your movements makes the game workable. Nevertheless, after a while all of the bad smileys are in one clump, easy to avoid if instantly deadly.

Not bad. Needs something more.

Invisible Runner Invisible Runner

Conceptually Fantastic

Great idea. It has everything it needs to stand out from all the other platformers. I like the generally realistic controls (the runner can't run at high speeds or jump to astounding heights). I also like the art, the scratchy black shapes, always in motion. Good work!

Traffic Trouble Traffic Trouble

Fun and difficult

Good job. This game is a lot of fun and its new to me.

Free Icecream Free Icecream

Creepy good

The game itself is simply another point and click game, but it feels new thanks to the creepy mood you created with the eerily quiet noises and the frightened character and the nasty home.

mini golf mini golf

Works, but some easy fixes

It's true that the graphics and physics aren't the best, but they work for an entertaining game. The thing that bothered me was the hole design on one or two holes. I didn't know where the ball was supposed to go when it entered those little red elbow-shaped chutes. Especially on hole number 7.

Dar Ball Dar Ball

Fantastic Physics

The physics of the game were great. It was exciting to see how the ball would interact with all of the obstacles. Very fun.