View Profile RobsNCoppers

79 Movie Reviews

Awesome work. When the connections between the characters started popping up, you elevated the cartoon to another level. The final shot in front of the graffiti art managed to take me by surprise too. Just beautiful.

I think your toony art style was perfect for this kind of music video. The song was sweet. I've got nothing but good things to say.

Thanks, man. I'll wear sunscreen this summer.

Not much to see here, just a few animations on a single scene. Cute song though. Is it original?

jimmyjimmy1960 responds:

THANKS.I'M NEW TO ALL THIS. STILL LEARNING. ORIGINAL SONG.

Not enough D's.

There is some cool animation in here, but there is no story and its too short to be a music video - if that's what you were going for. You have skills, you just need direction. (Direction is the missing D).

10 Game Reviews

Thought it was a decent game, and then the symbolism hit. Good work. I'm not sure there should be a time limit though, I'd love to see what is at the top.

Top notch game. Very excellent strategy-based play. The design is simply and beautiful. Love it and favorited.

Pretty standard example of early game programming. I found it frustrating that I could only score the golden circles with the point of the mouse and suggest it would be better if the mouse were a shape capable of hitting the golden circles all around. Also, you might add a mute button.

10 Art Reviews

I made this cartoon.

Lots of people find this review helpful!
ToonHole responds:

It's a good one, you should be proud of yourself.

Did he die?